- 1212.November.SundayNo events
This training will help interpreters understand the importance of maintaining an emotionally neutral position while interpreting for patients under stress.
The training will also help interpreters recognize highly emotional situations which could affect the interpreter’s own emotions.
This is a live web-based class
- 1414.November.TuesdayNo events
This 3-hour continuing education course training will help health care, educational and social services providers understand their obligation and compliance under Title VI. Providers’ failure to make available effective language assistance is inextricably linked to issues relating to standard of care, negligence, and medical malpractice and can cause significant problems to agencies who are not in compliance.
This is a live web-based class best suited to providers receiving government funds.
- 1616.November.ThursdayNo events
- 1717.November.FridayCatholic Charities Fort Worthhttps://tintranslation.com/event/best-practices-in-interpreting-during-administration-of-medication-in-healthcare-settings/249 Thornhill Drive, Fort Worth, TX, United States
This training is designed to assist the medical interpreter to avoid potential medical errors during the administration of medication in the healthcare interpreting encounter. This module will also assist participants understand key elements to increase interpreter’s knowledge of his/her function and define different types of errors in medication administration.
This is a live in-person training Nov. 17th here at CCFW 249 W. Thornhill Dr. FW TX 76115
- 1818.November.SaturdayNo events