- 1010.March.SundayNo events
- 1111.March.MondayNo events
- 1212.March.TuesdayNo events
- 1313.March.WednesdayCatholic Charities Fort Worthhttps://tintranslation.com/event/ard-terminology-for-interpreters-and-translators-2/249 Thornhill Drive, Fort Worth, TX, United States
ARD Terminology (CEU 2.5 hours) 2pm to 4:30pm – Web Based
A course covering the role of an interpreter during the Admission, Review, and Dismissal appointment, class will focus on technical vocabulary and acronyms.
THIS IS A LIVE WEB BASED SESSION:
Date: March 13, 2019
Time: 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- 1414.March.ThursdayNo events
Hospitals expect employees and vendors, including contractors, to abide by certain guidelines when engaging patients or staff. Therefore, interpreters ought to take into account these expectations and safety guidelines before entering the hospital environment. This 3-hour continuing education course will cover subject-specific terminology and the basic expectations for working in hospitals.
This is a self-paced recorded web-based training
Date: March 15th
Time: 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- 1616.March.SaturdayNo events