Training and Assessments
The trainings and professional certificate program established by TIN ensures our customers the highest level of language services, meeting standards that exceed those prescribed by the American Translation Association (ATA), the International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA), the National Council on Interpreters in Healthcare (NCIHC), and the National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT).
- Introduction to Community Interpreting
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting – 16 Hours
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting – 60 Hours
- Introduction to Mental Health Interpreting
- Introduction to the Art of Translation
- Special Education Terminology for Interpreters and Translators
- Ethics for Interpreters and Translators
- Legal Terminology for Interpreters and Translators
- Professionalism for Interpreters and Translators
- Accent Modification for the Workplace
- Key Notes in Cross-Cultural Communication for Interpreters
- Maintaining Neutrality in Difficult Interpreting Sessions
Weaving Language and Culture since 1999.
20+ years of professional development courses for interpreters, and training of trainers, exceeding the highest national and international standards.
Equipping for tomorrow.
No longer bound to a location or time to become a qualified interpreter. Trainings and language testing accessible anywhere, anytime, any device.
Breaking Language Barriers
Hundreds of interpreters and translators trained yearly. Thousands of hours training bilingual professionals for medical, education, legal, government, and business sectors.
Interpreters and translators tested and trained to provide only the highest quality services for every communication need.